1) Why spend time & money on human centered design (HCD)?
Human centered design faciliates application creation with superior user experience (UX). The potential benefits are:
- Ease of use
- Increased convenience for it's users
- Minimizing user error
- Users are pleased with application design
For your business, superior user experience and usability of application software delivers the following:
- Heightens work-productivity of the user utilizing the application
- Inspires satisfaction and generates attraction to your application for your customer
- Ensures gratification to application owner and application user
2) Why would you prefer to spend some time & money on UX design at L'Fcous Consultancy?
Human centered design gives best results when it is integrated into software development process. In this case, user experience design starts before development and continues through all stages of software delivery; this results in best for less.
To safeguard highest quality of user experience design in software projects, a number of L'Focus Consultancy Inc. staff are certified usability experts. They employ best practices, effective procedures and methods for usability improvement throughout the software delivery life cycle. These specialists not only use these skills in every-day work but also share their wisdom and understanding with our clients and other L'Focus Consultancy Inc. employees.
3) Why spending time & money on user analysis and usability testing is needed?
Users are very different. That is why applications created for one group of users (with good reasoning in mind but without sufficient user analysis and usability testing) may appear to have poor usability / UX for another group of users. This can lead to additional unplanned budgets for application re-design, to support changing features / interfaces and to minimize user frustration. User frustration can lead to lose of users and customers and / or unnecessary employee re-work. L'Focus Consultancy Inc. provides solutions to prevent additional re-work and minimize user frustration by supplying resources that follow well-defined processes to improve UX for end-users during software development:
- analyze the target audience: it's goals, aims, behaviors and habits
- create prototypes based on this analysis
- test it on real users and see how they interact with the prototype